The market size of the elderly care franchises industry is worth $15.5bn in 2021 and is expected to increase 4.8% in the same year.
What’s more, the United States is expected to need 2.3 million new healthcare workers to care for the elderly by 2025. From these figures, it’s clear to see that eldercare franchises are a smart way to invest.
The problem is there are many elder care franchises out there, so how do you know which is the best one to buy into?
UR First Home Health stands above the rest not only because of the quality of care the company offers but also because it provides exceptional services for seniors and Veterans on a large scale while also providing opportunities for Veterans to care for elderly Veterans.
The UR First Home Health Mission
At UR First Home Health, we have a mission that is founded on integrity. Our unwavering commitment to and passion for caring for others means that we focus on making our Veteran and senior clients our top priority. That way, our team, and our clients are all winners.
UR First Home Health is currently located in Las Vegas, Nevada but has plans to expand to Arizona, Colorado, Oregon and Idaho to provide services close to military installations and serve seniors and the Veteran population.
Our vision for the future is to expand our elder care franchise business in such a way that replicates our system of success on a national scale. By this means we intend to continue to improve the lives of those we serve.
What makes our company stand out above other elder care franchises is that UR First is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB) Small Business providing medical and non-medical care to Veterans and Seniors.
Who is the Ideal UR First Home Health Franchisee?
At UR First, we welcome individuals who are looking for an elder care franchise, who are willing to be trained and are dedicated to the work we do.
Veteran franchisees are ideal candidates. With experience rooted in discipline, punctuality, and commitment – these individuals stand out amongst many other prospects. Their access to unique financial support can positively impact their qualifications early on too.
We are looking for prospective franchisees who are looking for single units within our niche of the elder care franchise business.
If, as they build their brand, they would like to expand, there may be opportunities for them to transition into multi-units within a regional area. Most importantly, we want our franchisees to feel like they’re part of our family.
UR First Home Health Makes Home Care Better
UR First elder care franchise has been proudly serving the community since 2007. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and deliver professional, personalized care services in the comfort of our clients’ homes.
Because we understand that business ownership can be challenging, we offer our franchisees a streamlined eldercare opportunity with exceptional support every step of the way.
Our clients and their families choose UR First because they want nothing but the best, and that is what we provide.
Each one of our clients is unique and deserves the best possible care for their needs, which is why we develop individual care plans for everyone.
When you invest in a UR First Home Health elder care franchise you will be able to offer a wide range of services to seniors, veterans, and disabled adults. Your franchise will be assisting in short term recovery and rehabilitation needs which may include:
- Assisting with personal hygiene and grooming
- Picking up and reminding about medications
- Enjoying conversation and companionship
- Providing transportation to appointments, shopping. or family visits
- Doing light housekeeping
- Helping with daily chores
- Helping with the transition from hospital to home recovery
- Accompanying clients to medical visits
- Preparing meals
As a franchise owner, once you have established your business, you will also have the option to offer your clients a range of skilled medical services
How you Can Benefit From Becoming an Elder Care Franchise Owner
When you become an elder care franchise owner with UR First Home Health, you will be your own boss and can enjoy knowing that you are helping make people’s lives better. Here is a rundown of what a typical day looks like for a UR First eldercare franchise owner:
- With assistance from the UR First marketing team, you will introduce and market your services throughout your local community.
- Make the most of UR First’s established relationships to network with Veteran Associations, insurance providers, and relevant organizations.
- Meet with clients and their families to assess the services they need.
- Manage daily schedules for client services and staff management.
- Utilize UR First online technology to manage scheduling and reporting.
If this is the first time you have considered an elder care franchise opportunity, the prospect may initially seem a little overwhelming. However, remember, we will be there with you every step of the way.
You can build your business base from a small office space (usually 600-800 square feet). Here you will provide a professional setting for developing relationships with your Care Managers, CPAs, attorneys, and other professionals who will help you along your journey.
If you’re still not convinced, here are some more reasons to consider UR First Home Health for your elder care franchise business:
- The elder care franchise market is a healthy and fast-expanding industry, providing you with excellent income potential.
- UR First Home Health is an accredited, CMS-certified four-star agency.
- We will provide you with a tried and trusted business model and user-friendly technology to help you with every aspect of business operation.
- You will have constant access to an experienced business leadership team who can offer guidance and answer all your questions.
- You can take pride in owning and operating a rewarding service that is founded on trust, transparency, and caring for others.
Contact us today to find out more. We look forward to you joining our UR First Home Health family.